Abstracts submission until April 1, 2021.
Sending and format of summaries:
Summaries of posters and oral presentations must only be submitted online via this website. Summaries received by email, fax or post will not be accepted.
Format: summary must be sent of no more than 3000 characters (no figures, just text), including spaces, title, authors and affiliations and using the structured summary format indicated below.
- Purpose of work.
- Materials and methods.
- Main bibliography.
Themes of the conference:
- Structure, Replication and Assembly
- Genetic Diversity
- Gene Delivery & Oncolytic Vectors
- Receptors, Entry and Trafficking
- Immunology & Pathogenesis
- Virus-host Interactions
- Epidemiology & Clinical Virology
- Model Systems
- Non-Human Adenoviruses